Harris Beach clients are invited to participate in a seminar/webinar and discussion around recent legal topics and developments in special education, including:
- Transportation rules and requirements for students with disabilities.
- Contracting with outside placements and service providers.
- Behavioral interventions, including new parental notice requirements.
- Determining when assistive technology evaluations and services are necessary.
- Child-find strategies: When should general education students (e.g., Section 504 students) be referred to the CSE?
- No appropriate placement available: How do we maximize home instruction while awaiting placement?
Breakfast will be available for those joining us in person.