Harris Beach clients are invited to participate in a seminar/webinar around recent legal topics and developments in special education, including:
- Specialized reading instruction for students with disabilities.
- Providing special education services to students over the age of 21: the latest legal developments.
- Dual child-find obligations: how to proceed when a student with a disability is parentally placed in a nonpublic school.
- Pattern and Manifestation determinations: the most common mistakes and misunderstandings.
- New U.S. Supreme Court decision on a parent’s obligation to exhaust administrative remedies before initiating court proceedings.
This program will be held in-person and via webinar. Breakfast will be provided for those joining us in-person beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The program will be recorded and available on-demand. You must register for the program to receive the replay and presentation, even if you are unable to attend live.
In-Person Registration: click here
Virtual Registration: click here