Who should attend: School board members, Superintendents, business officials, data and privacy officers
Cybersecurity threats to school districts are nothing new, but the risks are accelerating and hitting closer to home. Bad actors are weaponizing data, student and staff information is found on the dark web and ransomware demands are increasingly more expensive.
In this webinar, school districts will learn more about risks and how to fight back. Our cybersecurity and education thought leaders will cover:
- What is the dark web, and why should it concern your school district?
- Real-world examples of what incidents look like and how they happen
- Step-by-step initial responses to cyber threats and events
- A school district’s legal obligation to protect personal information, as well as the latest on state and federal privacy laws
- The protections and solutions districts need to implement to reduce exposure and limit cyber incidents
- How to secure district buy-in to prioritize those protections and solutions
Submit your questions in advance or live during the program.
The webinar will be recorded for those unable to attend live.
You must register for the program to receive the replay and presentation, even if you are unable to attend live