Harris Beach Immigration Co-Leader Danielle Rizzo will participate on a panel during the 2023 American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA Annual Conference), taking place virtually and in-person in Orlando, FL. A description of the session is below:
Tricky Turns for TNs: This intermediate panel will cover current trends and challenges with TN adjudications at the border and at consulates. These include Management Consultants, Scientific Technicians/Technologists, Agriculturalists, Economists, and other hard to define occupations.
- Considerations at different ports of entry
- Current trends at consulates in Mexico
- When is U.S. licensure required?
- Management consultants, scientific technicians/technologists, agriculturalists, economists
- Qualifying sales professionals as TN professionals
- Strategies when the applicant is a manager or executive of listed occupations
Additional panelists include:
- Kathleen Campbell Walker, AILA Past President, El Paso, TX
- Leslie A. Holman, AILA Past President/Business Section Steering Committee, Burlington, VT
- Matthew I. Hirsch, AILA Business Section Steering Committee, Wayne, PA