This webinar was the second in the series: Seasonal Business Labor & Immigration Webinar Series Presented with Farm Credit East and The New York State Department of Labor’s Foreign Labor Certification Unit
This webinar covered:
• H-2A 101: The 2021 Process
• H-2A Employer Obligations and Compliance Requirements
• What constitutes “agricultural” employment?
• Do you qualify for H-2A or H-2B?
• Can Dairy Farms participate in H-2A?
• Navigating the DOL’s “Single Employer Test” in H-2A – is year-round employment still possible?
• The New AEWR Methodology
• Paid Sick Leave for H-2A Workers
• Update from NYS Department of Labor
This is a recorded webinar. SHRM credit is still available. please email Courtney Lusk at email@example.com if interested in receiving credit.