During this presentation, Lisa will address the following:
- Which legal documents must be in place?
- Who are the most important partners to have in navigating the health care and financial maze of aging?
- Are there professionals to avoid?
- What can be done from home during “off hours” so time doesn’t need to be carved out from work days?
- Who should be called first?
Lisa specializes in elder law, estate planning and estate and trust administration. She has assisted clients on these matters in greater Rochester and across New York for the past 20 years while developing essential tools for the caregivers that she consults. In addition, as a certified personal finance expert and business coach she has worked with startups to C-suite executives on revamping service packages and pricing, mindset and productivity since 2012. She offers workshops, executive briefings and has hosted multi-day retreats. Her recent publication and speaking engagements include:
- Frequently lecturing for state and local bar association programs and community groups on various aspects of elder law, estate and tax planning and estate administration, ethics of representing individuals with diminished capacity and business growth and wealth strategies for leaders and owners.
- She has appeared in the Rochester Business Journal, the Daily Record, appeared on the WHAM-AM 1180 “Meet the Experts” series and has been interviewed by national and international experts on business, asset protection planning and finance, most recently appearing twice on Seven Figures with Sandy Waters, a personal finance podcast available on Apple podcasts.