Please join us for a complimentary client seminar and discussion
At this seminar, we will discuss a number of recent legal decisions, critical issues and breaking developments in special education, including:
- Supporting students with disabilities who transfer school districts
- Managing parental unilateral placements in private and residential schools
- Clarifying practice requirements for service providers who work under license, not certification (e.g. physical therapists)
- Determining eligibility for extended school year services
- Writing stronger defensible prior written notice documents
- Addressing continuum dilemmas: How many placement options are enough?
- Accommodating students with disabilities during school trips
- Reviewing updates from the New York State Education Department (NYSED) on dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysgraphia
- Analyzing NYSED’s new guidance on mental health education
If you are interested in attending, please register by October 16, 2018.
Registration and breakfast begin 30 minutes before each program.
Free, convenient parking is available in lots D and E (view map).