Information and legal guidance on how employers should address disability and leave law issues in light of COVID-19 has evolved. Our attorneys provide an overview and Q&A that addresses the latest legislation and legal considerations related to:
• The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• New York Paid Family Leave (NY PFL)
Harris Beach participants include:
• Daniel Moore, Leader of Labor and Employment Practice Group
• Ibrahim Tariq, Labor and Employment Practice Group
• Taylor Ventre, Labor and Employment Practice Group
SHRM credit available.
*If you previously paid for this session, you will be refunded.