The recently enacted Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes significant programs that will benefit health professional practices.
Join Harris Beach attorneys in this webinar recording as they address the most critical components of the bill to help your practice position itself for success once the pandemic ends. Details covered include:
- The Paycheck Protection Program, designed to support payroll and other operational costs
- EIDL Loans, up to $2 million, for immediate support in the pandemic’s aftermath
- Unemployment insurance considerations, and the interplay with loan forgiveness programs
- Employee retention credit and payroll tax deferral
- Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund
Harris Beach participants include:
- Justin Runke, co-leader, Health Care Industry Team
- Joshua Steele, Labor & Employment Practice Group
Opportunity for Q&A with the attorney team.
To be announced shortly, subsequent program to address clinical considerations in light of COVID-19, including 1135 waivers, regulatory considerations and telemedicine accessibility.