Danielle Rizzo will present at AILA’s Virtual Annual Conference on Thursday, June 10 from 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
A description of what Dani’s session will cover is below:
NAFTA/USMCA: The Current State of Play at the Southern and Northern Borders
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) did not significantly change border processing at the Northern and Southern Borders. Instead, the 2020 pandemic created further restrictions to already tightening borders. Panelists will discuss how to navigate the policies of our neighboring countries that further complicate options for border crossings.
• The Fluid and Changing Rules for TNs, Ls, and Business Visitors
• Different Processes at the Land Borders, Airports, and Pre-Clearance Locations
• Flag Poling, Direct-Back, and Quarantining Conundrums
• Licensing and Other New Interpretations and Trends
• Visa Revalidation: Can You Still Use It?