The presentation, “Immigration 101: What Every Employer Needs to Know,” will take place from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Tech Garden, 235 Harrison St. in Syracuse. Harris Beach attorneys Andrea Godfread-Brown and Lu (Kevin) Wang will touch on the following topics:
- Syracuse University CASE Co-op Program
- Work Authorization Options for F-1 Students
- Overview of the US Immigration Process
- H-1B Visa
- Alternatives to H-1B (TN, O-1, E-2, E-3 etc.)
- Employment-Based Green Card Process
A question-and-answer session will be held following the presentation. To register, please contact Leah Isgar at firstname.lastname@example.org.