Join the Alzheimer’s Association for information on legal and financial planning to consider after a dementia diagnosis and what factors to address as you look to the future.
Judy Wagner, Partner in the Wills, Trusts and Estate group at Harris Beach PLLC will discuss New York laws and practices, as well as the new state budget and how it may impact Medicaid.
Topics will include –
- Making legal plans that fit your needs
- Legal documents you will need and what they mean
- How to find legal and financial assistance
- Practical strategies for making a long-term plan of care
- Tax deductions and credits
- Government programs that can help pay for care
- Open Q&A session