Partner Kelly Jones Howell is presenting on “Recalls 101 – An Introduction” at the 2022 Women in Products Liability Regional CLE Program, hosted by the American Bar Association. A full description of the event is below
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This regional CLE will feature five (5) CLE panels covering areas of substantive products liability law, trial skills, and ethics. The regional CLE also will offer several networking opportunities, including a networking breakfast and lunch, as well as a reception for attendees of this program.
Key Learning Points:
- The changing needs of in-house counsel since the pandemic
- All aspects of MDL litigation, including a summary of recent MDLs
- The current landscape of issues relating to cannabis products legally existing in the consumer marketplace;
- Preparing product manufacturer clients to anticipate, initiate, and respond to a product recall
- Limiting your client’s expense and exposure in responding to third-party discovery requests.