The Labor and Employment Team at Harris Beach invites you to join us for discussion of critical labor and employment law developments at our annual webinar series.
Who should attend: Professionals and in-house counsel who manage human resource issues.
Additional topics to be added, or scheduled as separate webinars as needs dictate. SHRM credit is available.
Our second session will cover Practical Employee Considerations in Managing Your Workforce
- New Model Sexual Harassment Policy
- Latest State and Federal Marijuana in the Workplace Updates for New York State Employers
- End of COVID-19 Health Emergencies and What it Means for Employers
- Updates on Non-Compete Clauses
- Proposed Changes to WARN Act Notices
Additional Dates and Topics
September 21: Workplace Leave Laws
This session will be offered in person at our Rochester, NY office or virtually.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Paid Family Leave
- COVID-19 Sick Leave and Vaccination Leave
November 16: End of Year Labor Updates
- The Union Resurgence – What it Means for Unionized and Non-Union Employers
- Year in Review – Top 10 Labor and Employment Law Developments in 2023