Rachel Baranello, Partner in the Public Finance and Economic Development Group, will give opening remarks for the June 20th Greater Rochester Chamber’s Rochester TRENDS webinar, “Unlocking Your Business Potential: An Overview of Incentives and Funding Programs.” Webinar Overview: Experts from RG&E, the City of Rochester, Monroe County, and Empire State Development will provide an in-depth look at the incentives and funding programs available to businesses in the region.
- Ana Liss, Director, Monroe County Planning & Development; Executive Director, COMIDA & MCIDC
- Thaddeus Schofield, Director of Business Development, The City of Rochester
- Laura Fox O’Sullivan, Director, Finger Lakes Regional Office; Executive Director, Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council
- Joe Sayre, Sr. Economic Development Specialist, RG&E
- An understanding of the various economic development incentives and funding programs available in the Rochester area, including tax incentives, grants, loans, and other resources.
- How to take advantage of these resources to support business growth and success.
- Knowledge of the eligibility criteria for different programs, as well as the application and approval processes.
- Understanding of how economic development incentives and programs can help businesses of all sizes and industries to thrive in the Rochester area.