The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant problems for businesses of all kinds – especially for the practices of health care professionals such as physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, optometrists and others.
The recently enacted Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act federal stimulus includes significant programs that help those practices weather the storm.
Harris Beach attorneys Justin Runke of our Health Care Industry Team and Joshua Steele of our Labor and Employment Practice will discuss the CARES Act during a free webinar for health care practices from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. this Thursday, April 16.
Justin and Josh will address the most critical components of the bill to help your practice position itself for success once the pandemic ends. They will also answer your questions. Details to be covered include:
- The Paycheck Protection Program, designed to support payroll and other operational costs
- EIDL Loans, up to $2 million, for immediate support in the pandemic’s aftermath
- Unemployment insurance considerations, and the interplay with loan forgiveness programs
- Employee retention credit and payroll tax deferral
- Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund
Click here to register.