Nineteen attorneys from Harris Beach PLLC offices across New York state have been ranked in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America.
The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America list recognizes associates and other lawyers with less than 10 years in private practice in the United States. The annual publication is based on peer reviews of attorneys, voting and independent verification.
Best Lawyers estimates that only about five percent of private practice lawyers in the United States are included in the edition each year. Best Lawyers lists are now published in 75 countries.
Congratulations to the Harris Beach attorneys named as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for 2024:
Best Lawyers Ones to Watch
- Azin Ahmadi, Immigration Law
- Alexander M. Anolik, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Alessandra G. Ash, Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants
- Amanda A. Johnson, Corporate Law
- Stephanie Tanzi Barry, Commercial Litigation
- Shannon D. Cogbill, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Meaghan T. Feenan (Lambert), Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Trusts and Estates
- Brendan P. Hall, Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Kelsey L. Hanson, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Katerina M. Kramarchyk, Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Intellectual Property
- Mairead Maguire, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants and Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs
- Kaitlin E. O’Brien, Commercial Litigation
- Tyler A. O’Reilly, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Daniel J. Palermo, Labor and Employment Law-Management
- Michelle K. Piasecki, Environmental Law
- Jaime L. Regan, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Jeffery J. Sheng, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
- Ibrahim Tariq, Labor and Employment Law-Management
- Taylor C. Ventre, Labor and Employment Law-Management
About Harris Beach
Founded in 1856, Harris Beach and its subsidiaries provide legal and professional services to clients across New York state, as well as nationally and internationally. Harris Beach is among the country’s top law firms as ranked by The National Law Journal and ranks as a BTI Elite law firm based on in-depth interviews of more than 600 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies. Clients include Fortune 100 corporations, privately held companies, emerging businesses, public sector entities, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals. Principal industries Harris Beach represents include cannabis, education, energy, financial, food and beverage, health care, insurance, manufacturing, medical and life sciences, real estate developers, science and technology, veterinary medicine, and state and local governments and authorities. Our 200 lawyers and consultants practice from offices throughout New York state in Albany, Buffalo, Ithaca, Long Island, New York City, Rochester, Saratoga Springs, Syracuse, and White Plains, as well as from offices in Washington, D.C., New Haven, Connecticut and Newark, New Jersey. For more information, go to www.harrisbeach.com.