A total of 11 Harris Beach PLLC attorneys earned recognition in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers in Business.
Chambers also gave statewide and regional rankings to five of the firm’s practice areas. The practices were highlighted in the following categories: State Regulatory & Wholesale Electric Market; Corporate/M&A; Labor & Employment; Litigation: General Commercial; and Real Estate.
Chambers and Partners is an independent professional legal research company operating across 200 jurisdictions, delivering rankings and other insights about the world’s leading lawyers and law firms.
The Harris Beach PLLC lawyers included in the 2023 Chambers rankings and their associated categories are:
Energy: State Regulatory & Wholesale Electric Market
- William Flynn, Partner and Leader of Harris Beach Energy Industry Team
- David Clar, Partner, Corporate Practice Group
- Patrick Dalton, Partner, Corporate Practice Group
- Beth Wilkens, Counsel
Labor & Employment
- Daniel Moore, Partner, Leader of Harris Beach Labor & Employment Practice Group
Litigation: General Commercial
- Philip Spellane, Partner, Business and Commercial Litigation Practice Group
- Terrance Flynn, Partner, Leader of Harris Beach Government Compliance and Investigations Practice Group
- Douglas Foss, Counsel
- Charles Russell, Partner, Leader of Harris Beach Commercial Real Estate Practice Group
- Timothy Fitzgerald, Partner, Commercial Real Estate Practice Group
- Patrick Malgieri, Counsel
About Harris Beach
Founded in 1856, Harris Beach and its subsidiaries provide legal and professional services to clients across New York state, as well as nationally and internationally. Harris Beach is among the country’s top law firms as ranked by The National Law Journal and ranks as a BTI Elite law firm based on in-depth interviews of more than 600 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies. Clients include Fortune 100 corporations, privately held companies, emerging businesses, public sector entities, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals. Principal industries Harris Beach represents include cannabis, education, energy, financial, food and beverage, health care, insurance, manufacturing, medical and life sciences, real estate developers, science and technology, veterinary medicine, and state and local governments and authorities. Our more than 210 lawyers and consultants practice from offices throughout New York state in Albany, Buffalo, Ithaca, Long Island, New York City, Rochester, Saratoga Springs, Syracuse, and White Plains, as well as from offices in Washington, D.C., New Haven, Connecticut and Newark, New Jersey. For more information, go to www.harrisbeach.com.