Chris brings 30 years of experience helping clients to resolve complex commercial and other civil and regulatory disputes, including defending against mass tort and product liability actions, federal and state government enforcement actions and consumer class actions. Chris has regularly represented clients in state and federal regulatory matters, including civil litigation and government investigations brought by state Attorneys General, Federal Trade Commission antitrust investigations, National Transportation Safety Board accident investigations and securities fraud investigations brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS + SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Summary of New York Law on Product Liability,” Practical Law International Sales and Marketing Guide, (Thomson Reuters, 2013-Present.
- “Timing is Everything: When is the Right Time to File for Patent Protection?” Moderator, Virtual Roundtable on Intellectual Property, Westchester Biotech Project (July 2018.)
- Moderator, Medical Devices Panel, New York State Bar Association, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section Annual Meeting (January 2018.)
- “Integrated Courtroom Technology: Evidence Presentation and Video Conferencing in the Courts,” Moderator, Westchester County Bar Association (January 2018.)
- “Business and Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts” (Robert L. Haig, ed.) (4th Edition, Thomson Reuters & ABA, 2016),” Book Review, Co-Authored with William P. Harrington, in Westchester Lawyer (December 2017.)
- “NY Commercial Division Rule Changes Promote ADR Use,” Law360 (October 2017.)
- “Update on Reverse Payment Litigation 3 Years after FTC v. Actavis,” New York State Bar Association Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section Annual Meeting (January 2017.)
- “Drug Pricing Developments: Litigation, Investigations and Proposed Legislation,” New York State Bar Association Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section Annual Meeting (January 2017.)
- “Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts” (Robert L. Haig, ed. )(4th Edition, Thomson Reuters, 2015), Book Review, Co-Authored with William P. Harrington in Westchester Lawyer (June 2016)